Accelero offers a series of seminars to provide you with the information you need for your program. They are offered as one-day, regional seminars so you can get meet first hand with our experts while limiting your time away from your family and work.
Performing and Advancing in Joint Replacement
- Defining and Creating Value
- Preparing for Safe and Effective Surgery
- Effective Pain Management
- Getting One More Case Added Per Day
- Reducing Variation in Post-Operative Care
- Marketing a Patient Centric Model
- Preparing for Outpatient Total Joints
Who Should Attend?
This course takes a team-based approach to performing and
advancing in joint replacement. We recommended that 3-5
of the following team members attend the course together:
- Orthopedic Surgeons
- Hospital Senior Administrators
- Anesthesia and Pain Management
- Perioperative Department Leaders
- Operating Room Nurses
- Orthopedic Nursing Unit Managers
- Case Managers
- Physical Therapists
Accelero events are by invitation only. Please provide your information to the right and we will contact you if you qualify.