The cost of care for the average joint replacement patient with a complication is $1500-1800 more than one without. As pay for performance becomes more commonplace in orthopedics, the number and associated cost of patient complications will be critical to the overall health of your program. Accelero Health Partners helps leading orthopedic programs to improve their quality and cost of care. Our process includes a thorough assessment of your program, including:
- Observing processes, procedures and personnel
- Benchmarking your program metrics
- Interviewing key stakeholders
- Reviewing surgical efficiency
- Establishing new targets and tracking methodologies
- Creating or modifying processes
Next, a detailed plan is created and presented to hospital or health system management and key stakeholders to enable the facility or facilities to realize the expected gains. This plan is yours to keep. Accelero has a team of clinical and Lean Six Sigma certified experts that will help you to implement all or part of the plan so you can reap the rewards quickly.
Complete the following to discuss your orthopedic outcomes with an Accelero expert.