Accelero Shares Orthopedic Expertise
More payers are shifting a larger percentage of their payments to providers based on the value of the services provided. The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services has set a goal of making 30% of traditional, or fee-for-service, Medicare payments tied to quality or value through alternative payment models, such as Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs) or bundled payment arrangements, by the end of 2016; increasing to 50% by the end of 2018. With such rapid changes in a relatively short period of time, you need a source where you can hear and see how orthopedic industry leaders are preparing for and executing change in this new environment.
Accelero Health Partners has been helping to create market-leading orthopedic programs for over 16 years. Care providers have always been central to our success. Orthopedic Insights is our complimentary knowledge center, designed to provide value-added education and expertise so hospital personnel and surgeons can continue to provide a high level of care at the lowest possible cost.
EVERYTHING YOU NEED, ONE LOCATION
Accelero’s Orthopedic Insights is a collection of industry specific information provided in a variety of formats, so users can get the information they need in the best manner possible. It is located on our website at www.accelerohealth.com/orthopedic-insights, and includes:
- Audiocasts – Succinct, targeted audio messages focused on orthopedic perioperative efficiency. New messages on care redesign, length of stay and optimization of your total joint replacement patients are coming soon.
- Webinars – Ongoing educational series with leading orthopedic experts.
- White papers – Accelero white papers based on our proprietary data and methodologies.
- Success stories – Documented studies of program improvements for Accelero partners.
- Quality Collaborative – Quarterly discussions on orthopedic care.
Accelero has successfully helped over 300 healthcare organizations to develop or improve their orthopedic programs. In the process, we have developed numerous proprietary tools, best practices and methodologies to ensure success. Orthopedic Insights is our way of sharing our experience with you.
Contact us today to learn how to take your orthopedic program to the next level.