Business Development Team
Director of Marketing Strategy and Development
Brian is responsible for increasing the Accelero and Zimmer Biomet Signature Solutions business development activity with hospital C-Suite executives, orthopedic surgeons, and physician practice leaders. Brian provides leadership to the regional sales team that is responsible for engaging and educating 1,200 Zimmer Biomet sales professionals across 50+ distributors to generate new business development leads through internal channelsRead More
- Serves as marketing lead for the development of Accelero Advantage and Signature Solutions suite of consulting and technology products.
- Leads onsite sales presentations to hospital C-suite, physician leaders, and surgery center administrators across the country on a weekly basis.
- Presents healthcare trends, value based care models, and orthopedic program marketing at numerous industry conferences, education courses, and health care provider strategy sessions.
Prior to his arrival at Accelero, Brian worked at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center (UPMC) and Ernst & Young. Brian received his MBA from the University of Pittsburgh, and his BA from Michigan State University.
Gary is responsible for providing orthopedic consulting solutions to healthcare organizations across the country. Gary educates distributors and customers on industry trends; showing how Accelero services enable healthcare providers to quickly adapt to these trends while improving the quality of care, efficiency and effectiveness of their orthopedic programs.Read More
Gary’s strengths include:
- Helping healthcare providers to identify opportunities for program improvements
- Provide customized orthopedic services to meet specific program goals
- Long-term relationship development and team building
Since 2003, Gary has been critical to the growth of Accelero via direct customer contact and through relationship building with Zimmer. Prior to joining the company, Gary held a prominent role with a major league baseball franchise. He earned an MBA from the University of Pittsburgh and a BS degree in Marketing from Pennsylvania State University.
Mike is responsible for driving incremental sales and managing new business initiatives. He works with the Accelero team to provide market-leading musculoskeletal service line solutions to healthcare organizations. These solutions are customized to meet the unique need of each customer, helping them to maximize patient care, margin and/or volume.
Mike’s strengths include:
- Consultative/solution selling
- Relationship building
- Healthcare trends and dynamics
- Strategic business development
Prior to joining Accelero, Mike held sales and business development leadership positions in various industries including pharmaceutical, medical device and technology/analytics. Mike has a BS in Business/Marketing from the University of Pittsburgh.
Jim is responsible for orthopedic consulting services and solutions to Hospitals and Ambulatory Surgery Centers across the country. These solutions are customized to help arm our partners with the tools necessary to quickly adapt to the ever changing healthcare industry. Jim focuses on solutions that will improve quality, patient satisfaction, and building customized programs that will help reduce time and costs.
Jim’s strengths include:
- Long-term team building and relationship growth
- Provide strategic customized services and programs that focus on patients
- Identify opportunities within facilities to drive program enhancements
Before joining Accelero, Jim was a director of enterprise solutions since 2007 where he negotiated hospital and large IDN contracts for Biomet and later Zimmer Biomet. Jim has been in the medical device field since 2003 holding many positions in education and product management. Jim proudly joined and served in the United States Army in America and overseas during Operation Desert Storm.